go to search
senior java software engineer
Senior Java Software Engineer
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Developer with experience with Java and 4+ years of experience in MuleSoft Platform to join our team.
- Analyzing user and system requirements
- Designing flowcharts to illustrate software solutions
- Writing efficient code based on feature specifications
- Prioritizing and executing tasks in the software development life cycle
- Designing database architecture
- Validating software functionality and security
- 4+ years of experience in MuleSoft Platform 3.x or 4.x.
- 4+ years of Java experience
- Experience in designing and developing RAML based APIs using Anypoint API Platform.
- Good technical experience on various components of Anypoint Platform like Anypoint API Platform, Enterprise Service Bus and Messaging Queues.
- Worked on developing batch integrations to transfer data in bulk between enterprise applications using MuleSoft Enterprise Service Bus.
- Used several connectors like HTTP, Database, Salesforce, File and SFTP.
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows, Scopes, Error Handling strategies, Message Filters, Validation, Transformation, Message Enricher and Flow Controls.
- Have used SQL and database technologies extensively on several projects. Worked extensively on writing efficient SQL to read and write data.
- Used CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitHub, Maven and Anypoint Runtime Manager.
- Good experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of software applications.
- Strong team player. Worked on projects with different team sizes.
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.