senior java software engineer for a global animal health company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of Java experience, familiarity with WebDriver and experience with GitLab to join our team.
The customer is the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. Building on 60 years of experience, it delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices and a range of services.
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- To take part in software and architectural development activities
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing and debugging
- 3+ years of Java experience
- Java Spring Cloud experience
- Familiarity with WebDriver
- Experience with Angular 4.x
- Knowledge of Groovy
- Terraform experience
- Chef knowledge
- Experience with Packer
- BPMN knowledge
- Experience with GitLab
- Jenkins experience
- Experience with one of the databases: PostgreSQL, Cassandra, ElasticSearch
- Experience with AWS tools (s3, vpc, route53, ec2)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.