senior java software engineer for a human resources software company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 4+ years working on application design and development in enterprise applications to join our team.
The customer is a multinational company that provides cloud-based human capital management software solutions.
The main scope involves working in an agile environment on a product that offers a continuous performance development solution.
- Working with a distributed development team continuously delivering solutions enhancing SaaS platform capability
- Working with UX/UI team and being part of the design discussions, decisions as well as implementing the designs
- Contributing to sprint planning & backlog refinement sessions
- Participating in daily stand-ups and retrospectives with our technology teams (Dev, Automated QA, UX/UI, Product)
- Working with DevOps and Architecture teams to move to a continuous deployment model
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Java, OOP, JEE stack, Spring, JMS and Apache Camel
- Familiarity with RESTful as an API design
- Hands-on experience with SQL or NoSQL Databases
- Solid experience with Git or other version control tools
- Experience in Automated ,Unit and Integration Testing
- Experience in knowledge sharing and mentoring other team members
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Information technology or equivalent work experience
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Shell Scripts
- Experience with Apache Camel, Tomcat9, ActiveMQ, JMeter, Maven
- Experience with AWS, Oracle, Jenkins, Sonar
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.