senior java software engineer for a multinational retail company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of experience with Java, solid background in architecture and system integration patterns to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational retail corporation that operates a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores.
- Direct communication with the client on a daily basis
- Design, development and maintenance of services primarily related to order management and accounting domains (new features & changes to the existing ones)
- 3+ years of experience with Java 8/11 (Lambdas, Streams, Completable Future, Optional, Generic, GoF design patterns)
- Solid background in architecture and system integration patterns, development methodologies
- Experience in utilizing Grafana, Jaeger, Splunk to monitor and troubleshooting application systems (or any similar tools)
- Demonstrated experience in using modern software engineering tools: git workflows, gradle, load testing tools, mock frameworks
- Excellent problem-solving skills: able to break down problems independently and deal with them according to priorities
- Experience with CI/CD
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.