go to search
senior java software engineer for a software development corporation
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Java Software Engineer for a Software Development Corporation
We're looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 5+ years of software development experience to become part of a high-performing Agile team that delivers solutions specifically tailored to the Partner Management business processes.
The customer is a German multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations.
The main pool of tasks is associated with participation in the development of the SAP Store product based on Hybris integration with SAP core components (ERP, CRM, etc.).
- Developing backend services with Java and Spring Boot in SAP Cloud Platform
- Discovering and working with UI technologies (SAP Digital Design, vue.js, SCSS/less, Test Automation, code quality tools and SAP Cloud Platform)
- Working closely with our team of experts and develop UI components Library to be used across the customer's applications
- Integrating SAP cloud platform with One Data Platform and SAP Search Product
- Working on tools and technologies to help customer's partners around the world grow their business and connect via SAP Partner Finder
- Complementing your technical expertise with Agile/Scrum delivery framework
- Developing application features and enhancements with a strong focus on Quality Assurance, writing test automation scripts, performing unit testing, and troubleshooting bugs
- Actively contributing the success of the stakeholders and end-users by delivering high quality and innovative solutions
- 5+ years of software development experience in Java
- Experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate
- Experience in Agile/Scrum is an asset
- Flexibility and willing to learn new subject matter quickly
- Ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-faced environment
- Deep knowledge in Cloud technologies (AWS)
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.