senior java software engineer for a video game development company
We are currently looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer with 4+ years of experience in Java and familiarity with Microservices to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
The main pool of tasks is associated with writing excellent quality source code with an ownership attitude.
- Design and development of new microservices
- Implementation of new requirements
- Investigation and troubleshooting different issues
- Taking care of services operational health
- Making our services and infrastructure better
- 4+ years of Java experience and Java 8 proficiency
- Knowledge of Spring
- Experience in developing microservices, JAX-RS
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with RabbitMQ, SNS/SQS
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Spring Core
- Spring Data
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.