go to search
Senior Java Software Engineer for EPAM project
We're looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 4+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The project is a rewards and talent management platform for corporates employing popular gamification techniques on an enterprise scale.
- Assist in mainstream development targeted to redesign of system model and integrations
- Negotiate the requirements to aspects\modules requiring refactoring and implement it
- Investigate performance and security issues reported from time to tome and resolve them
- Help to process periodic support requests
- 4+ years of software development experience with Java
- Knowledge of Java 8/11
- Experience with Spring (CDI), Spring Security, Spring Boot
- Familiarity with Hibernate
- Experience with PostgreSQL, Flyway
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Kafka, OAuth2 SSO, Rest API, GitLab CI and Azure Kubernetes is a big plus
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.