senior java software engineer for EPAM project
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Software Engineer with 3+ years of Java development experience and Automated Testing skills to join our team.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of custom Jira and Confluence plugins.
- Feature Implementation (PoC, User stories, Complex/tricky Bug fixing)
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java SE / EE
- Front-End experience with jQuery, React, CSS
- Understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience with some template engine
- Proficiency with Spring Framework
- Ability to analyze requirements
- Providing and leading best practices of the development methodology (Scrum / Kanban)
- Strong ability in troubleshooting (working with Support requests)
- Full control over development infrastructure (managing CI processes, configuring remote machines, etc.)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in Jira plugins development
- Experience with JAX-RS, Velocity templates, Active Objects (ORM)
- Automated Testing experience (will need to cooperate with the QA team from time to time)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.