go to search
Senior Java Software Engineer with Kafka
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with solid experience with Kafka to join our team.
The customer is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing, and accessories.
The main pool of tasks is associated with performing various management and development support consultancy related to multiple projects.
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Designing, developing, and rolling out solutions using the modern technology stack
- Releasing estimation, planning, and timely integrating with other stakeholders
- Implementing new product functionality
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience in Agile team
- Experience with CI/CD (Jenkins pipeline), GIT
- Experience in implementing event-driven architecture (Kafka is must-have)
- Experience with Node.js, Java 8, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, MySQL/SQL Aurora
- Good communication skills
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.