Our client is one of the mature and biggest information services providers in the USA. The market is Information Services. The domain is Content/document retrieval, publish, and search. Our customer's product is library database services for institutions. We are doing an Architectural Design and Engineering efforts on the microservice platform. Our project goal is to deliver the next level of blazing-fast and cost-effective search as well as other library services to the thousands of clients of the customer all around the scientific institutions and knowledge domains. Our plans are to deliver the next-level platform built from scratch on top of AWS cloud, Microservices architecture, ingest existing content into the cloud.
We are looking for an open-minded specialist. You will have an opportunity to get hands-on in two of the most popular trends nowadays: how to develop and roll out the complete comprehensive Microservices solution. Become an opensource platform key contributor. You will be at play with a complex and evolving project consisting of hundreds of modules, custom CLI, participate in key decisions, prepare front-end technical design and solution architecture.
- 3+ years of relevant practical experience
- Experience with React/Redux
- Knowledge of Micro-services architecture
- Experience with CI/CD and Test Automation
- Knowledge of AWS basics
- Experience with Java, Kubernetes, Ambassador API Gateway, GDPR/Data security will be a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and work experience with Node.js will be a plus
- Knowledge and work experience with Node.js will be a plus Good spoken and written English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.