The customer is a German multinational corporation that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories.
- Implementing new product functionality
- Supporting existing code, participating in Code Review
- Participating in the design of the application architecture
- Working in a team, participating in daily rallies
- Strong knowledge of OOP as well as Functional programming
- Experience in Reactive programming
- Knowledge in different frameworks (Angular, ReactJS, VueJS and Bootstrap) as well as NodeJS
- Knowledge of CSS practices (flexbox, post CSS, BEM) and hands-on pre-processors like LESS or SASS
- Experience with test frameworks like Mocha or Jest
- Understanding of test coverage and test effectiveness
- Hands-on experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Eager to look for perfection via Software Design Patterns, CLEAN Code, Continuous Integration/Delivery and Everything as Code
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of DE/Mobile, Jenkins, Node.js
- Experience with React Native, TypeScript, VueJS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.