The customer is the world's 2nd largest asset management company. It has modernization projects driven by digital transformation focused on Agility, innovation, and automation.
- Develop, enhance and maintain front end code
- Implement UI in Angular with high quality
- Implement quick prototypes
- Unit testing, performance testing
- Conduct code reviews
- Follow practices: code review, unit testing, CI and other best practices
- Participate in FE architecture review
- Participate in UI discussions with designers
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Mentor other developers and collaborate with peers.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Enablement, and Design teams to assist with Data-related technical issues and support their Data infrastructure needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or similar; Master's degree in Computer Science
- 3+ years of experience designing, developing front end application and Micro-services, REST APIs
- Experience in Angular 5+, HTML5, CSS3, BootStrap, TypeScript
- Knowledge of SASS, JTest, Puppeteer, Falcor
- Experience in UI development which interacts with REST API
- Experience in working in a SCRUM team
- Experience in agile methodology
- Knowledge of Junit, Jmeter and API testing
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Familiarity with AWS Fargate
- Understanding of BitBucket, Bamboo, JIRA and Confluence
- Fluent English (B2 or higher)
- Ability to analyze legacy application and define target state design/architecture
- Attention to detail
- Experience with Java, AWS cloud, Spring
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.