The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- New enhanced version of the existing web application from scratch based on the latest trending technologies.
- Support existing Angular 1.x app until we build and on-board most of the data sets to the new Alerts
- Integration with ElectronJS container
- Integration with the existing backend
- Integration via new REST backend; development of middleware to optimize/streamline response from the backend (possibly NodeJS based)
- Strong experience with Angular/Typescript/Node JS
- Experience with Redux (NgRx)
- Experience with REST API, documentation, including API description languages like Swagger
- Understanding CI/CD (TeamCity)
- Experience with SCRUM
- B2+ level of English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.