The customer is an investment platform built for accredited investors and institutions to invest in start-ups, early stage companies and venture funds. Based in Jerusalem, the company launched in February 2013, with overseas branches in the United States, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Spain and Singapore.
- Building and maintaining OurCrowd’s websites that are based on WordPress
- Working on other front-end development projects for the OurCrowd investment platform and website
- Modifying designs and specifications of complex applications
- Analyzing code, requirements, system risks, and software reliability
- Experience in creating high-quality responsive user experiences and implementing detailed visual designs in CSS
- Experience working with a design team, turning designs into a working product
- Comfortable with Linux environment
- Familiarity with AWS Cloud services, CI/CD, automated tests a plus
- Familiarity with Salesforce and/or Salesforce development a plus
- Self-learning and independent problem solver with a drive to stay current with new developments in the languages and frameworks you are using
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Automated Testing experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Cloud, Linux
- Familiar with MongoDB, MySQL
- Understanding of Redis, Salesforce
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.