A customer is a diverse group of companies, comprised of a strong portfolio of online employment, educational, commercial and volunteer businesses. It operates across 19 countries with exposure to over 4 billion people, making a positive contribution to people’s lives on a global scale.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the application’s functionality
- 3+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Experience with Typescript
- Knowledge of React
- Familiar with Apis
- GraphQL knowledge
- Experience with Node.js
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.