The Software Development Engineer is a member of the Project Development squad responsible for initial
jasmine, and Git.
The engineer will be responsible for developing and delivering project-specific highly-interactive mobile-web
and other software applications for clinical research data acquisition and data management, which are
deployed onto Smartphones and Tablets distributed worldwide.
- Develop and deploy Mobile-Web client applications according to the study specifications
- Integrate the clinical research data acquisition applications with the backend project specific databases
- Participate as the software development member of a project team lead by a Project Manager and including contributors from Clinical Study Design, Software Quality Assurance and Data Delivery
- Contribute to the development of specifications, planning and deployment scheduling process and fulfil software development steps in a timely manner
- Update and improve the functionality of standard libraries and development of semi-custom implementations for specific clients
- Adhere to relevant Clario Standard Operation Procedures
- Manage the Development Life-Cycle of clinical trial study data collection applications
- Bachelor's in Computer Sciences, or related degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience with full stack enterprise web application development
- Experience with object oriented language
- Experience with Full software development, from specification to delivery
- Experience with in cross-functional
- Experience with source control
- Independent, responsible individual who can rapidly develop quality applications
- Ability to learn quickly, work in a team environment, and demonstrate a quality attitude
- Strong interest in the application of new technology to the clinical trials process
- Ability to manage tasks simultaneously
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.