Our client is a US multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
- In this role, you will be a member of a small team of experienced engineers who don't require handholding
- The leadership aspect of the role will require ownership of technical work breakdown but the day-to-day job will be around working with the latest technical stack, side by side with like-minded individuals
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Ability to understand and apply algorithms and data structures in practice where needed
- Understanding of performance implications of every component and interaction in web applications - starting from DNS to code-level
- Good knowledge of ReactJS
- B2 level of English
- Image Processing and Computer Vision
- Microsoft Azure
- PWA & AMP
- Web Components and Frameworks
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.