go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Clarify ambiguous requirements, define the best course of action, select the used stack and together shape the end result
- Be responsible for frontend development in a software development project, and work with your teammates to pick the right technologies and deliver continuously
- Commit working code, perform code reviews for peers and help develop the team’s ways of working
- Take your share of responsibility for the team and the project, and have the vision and drive to do more than just “type in the code”
- Experience with software development positions
- Knowledge of languages and technologies (such as React.js (main framework), Vue.js, TypeScript, ClojureScript and/or Node.js, Scala, Clojure, Kotlin)
- Knowledge of the underlying principles of software development, and an ability to transfer your knowledge and skills to new technologies or domains
- Great collaboration skills, and an ability to help your team improve its ways of working: we share what we learn, help others, learn from our peers, and ask for help when needed
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.