The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
Perks of this project:
the team is cross-functional one with PM, BA, QA, Front-end and Back-end developers;
all team members are from Ukraine;
no late evening meetings.
- Work with the platform that allows customers to assess the company for compliance, integrity and reputational risks in an automated way through the integration of a customer's system with the platform via API.
- 9+ years of experience.
- React/Redux REST APIs
- Experience in working in Agile environment
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient in code versioning tools, such as Git, Gitlab.
- Experience using Linux.
- Familiar with Microservice Architecture.
- English level proficiency B1
- Java, Spring, Docker, Kubernetes.
- MongoDB (or at least experience with NoSQL database)
- Experience with Material-UI and Progressive Web App
- Experience on developing responsive websites using CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation, or Semantic UI.
- Experience in MongoDB, Docker, and Kubernetes.
- Familiarity with GraphQL.
- Java Spring
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Gitlab CI/CD
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.