go to search
Sorry the job is no longer available.
- Has expertise on all technologies used by team. Is able to use business knowledge to guide team technical decisions
- Expert in and proven experience with design and architecture patterns. Considers multiple approaches and recommends best technical direction including logic and reasoning
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to direct and improve a small team. Assumes team level responsibilities and identifies and resolves in-depth needs though
- Communicates effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
- Works with the team to leverage unit tests effectively to ensure a high degree of code quality
- Provide Tier 3 production support, as needed – able to troubleshoot complex technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
- The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience
- Familarity with databases (MySQL, MongoDB), web servers, and UX/UI design
- Strong Agile experience preferred in an environment leveraging devops patterns and practices
- Preferred candidate is passionate about travel and the Hospitality industry
nice to have
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.