The customer is a mobile insurance technology company. Its primary product is a mobile application that takes a picture of the property that needs to be insured (cars, homes, pets, jewelry etc.) and connects the customer with insurance partners that can offer the best price and coverage.
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Drive the architecture and technical implementation across the application
- Help maintain and develop new components of our design system
- Strong proficiency in TypeScript
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with React hooks
- Familiarity with Clean Architecture, DDD, dependency inversion
- Familiarity with FP/Functional toolchains like Lodash or Ramda
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- B2+ level of English
- Knowledge of isomorphic React
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.