Our customer exposes an API for other businesses to be able to access risks associated with a person, e.g. understand their credit score. Behind the scene, there is a sophisticated decision-making system and large data volumes. Currently, the backend of this API has the number of legacy versions, serving hundreds of clients, with individual installations for most clients.
The project is aimed at modernizing systems and migrating them to Google Cloud. As a part of this effort, the team migrates Flash frontend to AngularJS 8.
- 3+ years of modern front-end web development experience (HTML5, CSS, cross-browser development)
- AngularJS v2 or newer hands-on experience
- Proven understanding of RESTful web architecture and responsive design patterns
- Proficiency in CI/CD: Git, Jenkins
- Experience in Agile/Scrum project environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to produce testable core
- Good command of both verbal and written English (intermediate or higher level)
- Flex (or Adobe Flash) UI experience
- Cloud deployment and services (GCP, AWS or Azure)
- Database concept knowledge and experience (MS SQL MySQL)
- Experience in direct customer communication
- Experience in TDD (Test-driven development)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.