Our customer delivers the highest quality gaming and entertainment services to customers through its flagship brand and other associated brands. It strives to create value for the end user by always providing a better, market-leading offer as well as staying compliant to local regulations wherever it is represented.
On this position, you will join the team working on customer’s back-office product in multi-stage geo-distributed digital transformation.
- Experience in delivering an Angular and/or React project for the last 3+ years; knowledge of both technologies would be a plus
- Knowledge of the following frameworks is a nice to have: Vue, Aurelia, etc.
- Familiarity with the latest trends in UX development (Flux, Redux, etc.)
- Understanding of the general software development patterns (YAGNI, DRY, MVC, IOC, SOLID, etc.)
- Acquaintance with the frontend architecture patterns (eventing, state management, routing, etc.)
- Expertise in ES6 and TypeScript
- Proficiency in the frontend development toolchain (npm, yarn, grunt, uglify, etc.)
- Understanding of the UI testing patterns (automated preferably)
- Experience in responsive design (patterns and tools, SASS, CSS3, cross-browser, etc.)
- Proven ability to create a solid frontend architectural foundation without guidance (including project skeleton, module and component structures, choice of libraries and tools, build toolchain configuration, etc.)
- Good communications skills; ability to communicate frontend technology and architectural principles and drivers to other team members and the client
- Ability to break-down high-level tasks to implementable units for L1+ developers
- Ability to mentor other team members in both frontend hands-on technical and frontend architectural design areas
- Upper-intermediate or higher English level (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.