Our customer is a global leader in providing market intelligence, data, and technology solutions to all participants in the global capital markets. Company’s headquarter is located in New York, USA.
On this position, you will have an opportunity to join the project team working on development of the customer’s application aimed for: full-service electronic document delivery and tracking system and an innovative platform used to create, broadcast and view virtual management presentations globally, for capital-raising events across all asset classes as well as for non-deal marketing activities.
- Experience in API/SPI, infrastructure design
- Strong desire and skills to solve non-trivial and challenging issues
- Advanced JS language and standard library knowledge
- Software design patterns and paradigms comprehension
- Agile practices experience
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate spoken English
- Experience with ES6+
- Experience with TypeScript
- Experience with TDD
- Broad experience with build tools and module bundlers
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.