senior kotlin developer for mobile operator
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Kotlin Developer for Mobile Operator.
The customer offers mobile and fixed telephony services, international and long-distance communications, data transmission, Internet access based on wireless technologies, fiber-optic access, Wi-Fi, as well as third and fourth generation networks.
- Designing and developing modern, secure, and feature-rich android applications using Kotlin from scratch
- Understand requirements and translate designs and wireframes into code
- Identify and fix bugs to improve performance
- Coordinating with the design and test teams to create apps with high performance
- Help maintain code quality, reusability, and continuous code evaluation
- 3+ years of experience as Kotlin Developer
- Excellent knowledge of the Spring boot/Kotlin/camunda/grpc language
- Knowledge of Java will be a plus
- Experience working with PostgreSQL, MySQL, Cassandra databases;
- A clear understanding of the principles of OOP;
- Experience in parallel and multithreaded programming;
- Experience with Linux, Git, Docker;
- English level: B2+
- Experience in building a micro service architecture;
- Knowledge of MongoDB, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ.
- Knowledge of Java
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.