go to search
senior life science business analyst
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Life Science Business Analyst
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Life Science Business Analyst with 3+ years of relevant experience, understanding of SDLC main principles, understanding of requirements management, to join our team.
Main task is to clarify and analyze business requirements and translate them to easy-to-digest user stories. You should be capable of working alone and documenting the findings in an efficient way.
- Perform requirements analysis and provide documentation including project specification, system configuration description, end user documents
- Facilitate discussions with business to understand requirements, drive key decisions, and resolution to issues
- Identify the options for potential solutions and assess them for both technical and business suitability
- Work closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Understanding of requirements management
- Comfortable engaging with senior technical stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Ability to manage client expectations effectively
- Understanding of main principles of SDLC
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong English written and verbal skills (B2 and higher)
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.