senior manual tester for an energy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Manual Tester with 3+ years of experience in functional testing to join our team.
The customer is a European multinational company providing energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
- Ability to work independently, responsible for the success of the task (owns the task, until it's done)
- Ready to take and takes all responsibility of pod scope/area
- Be ready to consult other team members for pod particular work, for helping other involved people to do their part of work with quality
- Have the full view on the application and highlight any risky areas, that may cause regression, forehead. Identify and eliminate bottlenecks for stakeholders and other pods
- Perform analysis of requirements and prepare QA approach for their testing
- Create test case / E2E scenarios
- Execute testing activities
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Be responsible for working and communicating with product owners, archetectors, BAs, Developers
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- Support PROD deployments (Smoke tests)
- Strong capability in testing web applications and API services
- English: Reading/Written English: B1 or higher, Speaking: B1 or higher
- Able to clearly state thoughts. Communicates in a friendly and polite manner
- Has deep analytical knowledge so able to find issues even without deep understanding of application business logic or good description from user
- Theoretical knowledge about all approaches and levels; performs deep testing based on domain specificity of product (clarifies questions, investigates business logic, makes proposals how to improve application)
- Solid knowledge and practical experience in integration testing and ability to find the root cause during integration testing
- E2E testing preparation and execution experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.