senior ms sharepoint software engineer for a leading healthcare company
We are currently looking for a Senior MS SharePoint Software Engineer with experience in Microsoft Power Platform to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading pharmaceutical health care companies. Its principal business is medicines, biologics, vaccines, and consumer and animal products.
The main pool of tasks is associated with solution enhancement and customization for internal collaboration platform in MS SharePoint.
- Estimate the development work and achieve planned estimations
- Manage client expectations
- Work closely with client’s architect, product owner, business analyst during all project phases
- Act as a primary escalation point with regards to project deliverables
- Develop PowerApps canvas and model driven apps
- Build Enterprise-level solutions, utilizing best practices within Power Platform Community
- Use multiple OOTB Connectors with PowerApps, Power Automate and create custom connectors as needed
- Transform high-level ideas into quick POC and then transition to a working solution
- Re-write and re-engineer custom legacy applications to PowerApps solutions
- Interpret and design database models
- Address and remediate security vulnerability findings in PowerApps
- Integrate Power BI Reports and dashboards into PowerApps
- Satisfy requirements, meet project milestones, and perform unit & integration testing
- Communicate proposed designs and progress of the work to customers and team members
- Support cross-functional project teams
- Lead the development of project documentation including project plans, requirement documents, system documentation and training materials
- Strong hands-on experience in Microsoft Power Platform – Power Automate/Flow, Power Apps, Power BI
- Experience developing canvas and model driven PowerApps
- Experience with Common Data Service
- Experience developing solutions that span multiple Office365 services (SharePoint, Outlook, Graph API, One Note, One Drive, etc.)
- Experience with PowerApps integration with Azure API Apps, Azure Logic apps, Azure Functions and REST services
- Relational database development and strong SQL experience
- Experience working with Agile methodology
- Ability to explain PowerApps and Power Automate licensing plans and features included in different plans
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.