senior .net back-end software developer for a silicon valley customer
We are looking for a remote Senior .NET Back-end Software Developer.
As a .NET Developer, you will join our Desktop team and be working on a very interesting project for a Silicon Valley customer, the leader in enterprise secure file sharing and synchronization. Together with the customer’s team, you will develop one of client’s part of the solution – Desktop applications.
Complex code, heavy computing, cutting edge technologies – it’s all about this project. We focus on performance and stability and use the latest features to increase them. You will participate in the cross-platform development of the client (Windows focused) for the solution, which provides synchronization and data exchange. The client is being integrated into the operational systems’ interface; it ensures the high-level performance of all functions at the system level as well as high-speed data exchange with the server part and provides a variety of encryption methods. You also will get an opportunity to work both with front-end and back-end sides.
We are looking for seasoned professionals who enjoy coding itself and eager to solve challenging algorithmic and architectural tasks. We provide great opportunities for those who strive to extend their technical knowledge using cutting-edge technologies and delivering products of the highest quality.
Our client is an ISV customer from Silicon Valley, with a true “startup” spirit within the team, and a Google-like approach to work. They provide the world’s most secure file sharing and collaboration solution, the leader in enterprise secure file sharing and synchronization. On the market, the solution is known as “Dropbox for the enterprise” but with much more enhanced security, flexible storages, seamless and automatic access to documents, files, shared folders, and many other great features. For example, it’s file distribution to a mobile workforce, real-time document back-up, and continuous availability, and secure large files sending and FTP replacement.
- Write quality code
- Participate in architecture development and enhancement
- Work on performance, optimization and other aspects improvement
- Closely collaborate with the customer
- Collaborate with IT operations teams in the design of deployments environments and in the automation of deployments processes
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- Experience in hands-on development of desktop solutions on .NET platform (Windows based)
- Strong knowledge: .NET Fundamental, ADO.NET
- Strong background in design and implementation of external services integrations (using REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience in multithreading: development and debugging
- Knowledge of data structures
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of WPF is a plus
- Experience working with Metro App/MS Office Interop is a plus
- Experience working within Scaled Agile Framework or large Agile environments
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.