senior .net developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The client is a proprietary trading company specializing in fixed-income futures and options.
- Interact with business stakeholders, project managers, business analysts, and lead developers to understand requirements
- Design and implement software systems based on requirements
- Write unit tests and integration tests to cover all new code
- Provide support for existing systems
- Analyze and tune the performance of systems
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience programming in an object-oriented language, such as C#, or C++. C# is preferred.
- Experience with concurrency, distributed systems, multi-tier applications\
- Demonstrated ability to work on more than one tier of a multi-tiered architecture
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to pick up new technologies and quickly and rapidly incorporate new knowledge into developing software
- Ability to meet deadlines and work within project timeframes
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Prior financial trading firm experience and/or familiarity with option pricing models is a plus
- Experience with profiling tools, IoC containers, ORM, unit testing, code coverage, mock frameworks is highly desirable
- Experience with relational or object-oriented databases and a structured query language, such as SQL Server and T-SQL, is a plus
- Experience with the FIX protocol and other exchange APIs is a plus
- Experience with LBM, Tibco, or another enterprise-class messaging middleware is a plus
- Experience with WinForms, Infragistics, ChartFX, or other comparable GUI technologies is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.