senior .net developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
Our customer is a chain of no frills health clubs in the United Kingdom. The chain is based in headquartered in Leeds, West Yorkshire, with additional offices in London and Southampton. It is Britain's largest gym chain by membership, with over 1,000,000 members registered to their gyms.
- Work with the customer
- Analysis, design, implementation and testing of the infrastructure, applications and services which fall within their team’s domain
- Provide technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
- Experience building complex software in C# (or another C based language)
- Strong .NET Core skills
- Competent writing automated unit and functional tests
- BDD with Specflow or Gherkin syntax
- Design Patterns and SOLID
- Rest API design and creation
- Use of CI/CD tools (such as TeamCity/Octopus Deploy/DevOps Pipelines)
- Strong cloud experience (ideally Azure)
- At least 6+ months of working experience
- Confident English level (B2+)
- Familiar with IaC - Ansible / Terraform
- Understanding of Azure PaaS products
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.