senior .net developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer.
The customer is a digital marketing platform for purchasing tickets for sports and entertainment events in the US, and worldwide.
- Create services that power the core of our infrastructure, implementing APIs and features for our mission critical products
- Design and build new features and enhancements for our systems and tools
- Optimize throughput and scale our distributed systems to handle massive spikes in traffic and requests
- Build scalable public facing APIs that our products and partners connect to
- Work closely with other engineers, architects and product managers to create innovative solutions that continue to push the boundaries of our business
- Participate in design and code reviews to ensure best practices and high-quality code
- Develop consistent, well tested code on the .NET framework
- Help lead other engineers in technical implementation and mentor junior engineers
- 3+ years of experience in .NET Development
- Substantial, relevant software development experience in a professional setting
- Experience with development in .NET technologies
- Solid technical foundation and experience with service-oriented architectures and web services
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle
- Experience with building large scale high performance transactional systems and platforms
- Experience developing API services that are used by multiple systems in a micro-service architecture based cloud environment
- Understanding of cloud environments and Infrastructure as Code
- Proficiency with C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experience in working with relational databases including Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle or PostgreSQL
- BS in computer science or a related technical field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of front-end frameworks (React.js, Angular.js) along with CSS pre-processors (SASS, LESS) and Build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Development experience defining, developing and maintaining REST based interfaces
- Experience leading and mentoring more junior technical resources
- Experience with Git version control and Gitflow
- Proven record of learning new languages, skills and technologies quickly, with minimal guidance
- Experience with TDD and/or BDD
- Ticketing industry experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.