senior .net developer for a consulting company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global environmental, health, and safety consulting firm, providing EHS regulatory compliance assurance support to businesses worldwide.
- Develop, document, test, manage and maintain changes to the service on demand
- 3+ years of experience in .NET development
- 3+ years’ experience designing and building software applications
- 2+ years of experience with RESTFUL services development using OpenAPI and JWT
- Familiarity with software development methodology and release processes
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of C#, better as most recent version .NET Framework & .NET Core
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC & Entity Framework
- Familiarity with WebAPI & WCF, better with security experience
- Familiarity with SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, ElasticSearch (better as most recent version)
- Experience with automated test tools and continuous integration tools (Sonarqube etc)
- Knowledge of infrastructure as networking, server sizing, server tuning and configuration (cloud based or not)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.