senior .net developer for a department store company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Work with EPAM lead and directly with the client's engineers and manager
- Develop, test, deploy, troubleshoot and fix back-end services in .NET
- Participate in the on-call rotations
- 3+ years of experience with .NET
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core
- Experience in developing Restful and/or Soap services
- Ability to interact with client on a regular basis
- Readiness to work on infrastructure (deployment, scaling, monitoring)
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work afternoon time schedule
- B2 level of English
- NoSQL Databases
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.