senior .net developer for a global recruitment and consulting agency
We are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer. The project is a new startup opportunity to work directly with global recruitment and consulting agency in Chicago on the re-platforming of a DB2-based solution. NET.
As a Developer, you will be responsible for substantial and complex development tasks across the technology stack. To succeed, you will need to collaborate extensively with senior developers, business analysts, and product owners. In this role, we expect you to grow your technical and business domain knowledge measurably. Your ability to utilize your technical knowledge, logical reasoning, and business knowledge to implement and optimize features will be key in this role.
- Developing web interfaces using modern tool sets for various form factors
- Developing APIs, components, and services using modern technologies
- Writing tests according to a given test plan
- Identifying and escalating problems you encounter
- Parsing legacy code and transposing that functionality as needed
- Optimizing critical areas of the application across all layers
- Supporting testing in a UAT environment
- Assisting deploying systems to our cloud infrastructure
- Collaborating with other team members and stakeholders worldwide
- More than 3 years of experience
- Deep experience of .NET and C#
- Experience with concurrency, parallel programming, and asynchronous request handling
- Strong experience of building scalable backends
- Java experience is a plus, but is not required
- Understanding of the SQL Query language and SQL optimization
- Knowledge of the trade-offs involved in each solution you code
- Strong understanding of at least one leading web framework (we use React)
- Comprehensive experience of building scalable web applications
- Strong understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates and SPAs
- Solid understanding of several programing paradigms, such as: MVC, MVVM, OOP, reactive programming, functional programming, and Flux Design Pattern
- Proficient with common developer tools – Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Git, RedGate, etc.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.