senior .net developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our development team.
Our customer is a leading medical cost reduction and claims flow management organization, leveraging its high-value provider networks and use of analytics to positively influence client outcomes for self-insured payers.
- Producing clean, testable code using C#
- Collaborate with BA to design new business features with respect to existing flows and technical limitations
- Estimate and plan development activities
- Upgrading, configuring, and debugging service system
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Handle incoming incidents and change requests
- Have good troubleshooting and communication skills
- 3+ years' experience with C#/.NET + SQL to build, and maintain EDI Engine
- Good MSSQL skills are required to understand the current structure and properly introduce new features
- Good troubleshooting skills are a must due to high integration with different stakeholders from the client side
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written (B2+)
- Healthcare experience
- Basic knowledge of EDI claim files structure (.837 P/I/D, .834, .999)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.