senior .net developer for a healthcare company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our global team.
The customer is an American company based in Cambridge, Massachusetts which develops, manufactures, and sells genomic profiling assays based on next-generation sequencing technology for solid tumours, hematologic malignancies, and sarcomas.
- Develop, and maintain custom applications that integrate with LIMS and other business applications (CRM, Medical Reporting, Billing)
- Define and document architecture and functional and design requirements
- Conform to coding conventions and all aspects of the SDLC and change control and product release policies.
- Participate in the continuous process improvement of Lab IT solutions
- Collaborate with cross functional teams in Technology and the Product Development group
- English level B2+
- 3+ years of experience object oriented programming
- 3+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET, .Net Core, Oracle and SQL Server
- Good skills in database development (SQL, T-SQL)
- Experience in Agile development
- Experience capturing requirements from end users and developing formal technical specifications
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent initiatives, maintain own workflow and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a dynamic fast paced team environment
- Knowledge of React.js, Jenkins
- Experience with Docker, AWS
- Familiar with PostgreSQL
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.