senior .net developer for a leading source of intelligent information
We are looking for remote Senior .NET Developer.
As a .NET Developer, you will be building a flagship E-Discovery product for the USA legal market. The project is an end-to-end E-Discovery SaaS solution providing different kinds of legal information to the users and aimed to decrease the volume of information within a litigation to derive insights and create winning legal arguments.
We are seeking a results- and value-driven, team-oriented, self-motivated professional who combines technical experience with business acumen and effective communication skills. In this role, you will partner with strategic business unit technology groups to enable the implementation of the solution. You will obtain a possibility to develop new features of the product and moreover, build some additional tools from scratch.
Our client is the world’s leading source of intelligent information for businesses and professionals. It combines industry expertise with innovative technology to deliver critical information to leading decision makers in the financial, legal, tax and accounting, scientific, healthcare and media markets, powered by the world’s most trusted news organization. With headquarters in New York and major operations in London and Eagan, Minnesota, our client employs more than 50,000 people in 93 countries.
- Develop a new software - build a flagman business application, which is not on Production yet
- Participate in project planning sessions with team members to analyze development requirements
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines
- Work independently within defined parameters, with technical and management guidance, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge
- Be accountable for the quality of own work, delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes, and focused on internal and/or external customer needs
- 3+ years of experience in IT industry
- Knowledge of .NET 4.5, C#
- Experience with ASP .NET MVC4 (REST / JSON API)
- Good command of English — at least Intermediate level (B1).
nice to have
- Knowledge of HTML5 / CSS3 is a plus
- Knowledge of Require.js, Underscore.js is a plus
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.