go to search
Senior .NET Developer for a Media Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Analyze, design and implement assigned development tasks
- Be responsible for identifying and mitigating technical risks.
- Contribute to overall application architecture
- Continuously work on system improvements
- 3+ years of development experience in DotNet 5 (C#)
- Knowledge of Postgres SQL, Microservice architectures
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks and languages (BDD/TDD, Specflow)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
nice to have
- Experience in MassTransit and Routing Slips for inter-microservice messaging
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Experience in Java/Scala - Cisco API, Python 3
- Knowledge of networking standards and protocols, particularly in a Cisco context
- Knowledge of DHCP and DNS
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.