senior .net developer for a publishing company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a leading provider of consumer, financial, and property data, analytics, and services to businesses and governments.
- Design, code, test and debug web applications
- Follow development best practices
- Follow TDD
- Focus on quality
- Perform development testing to ensure implemented work matches expected requirements and quality
- Carefully review requirements on product backlog refinement/grooming meetings
- 3+ years of experience with .NET Development
- Strong knowledge of C# and SQL
- Knowledge of ASP.NET Core principles
- Knowledge of WebAPI
- Experience with Angular
- Understanding of CI/CD principles
- Understanding of SOLID principles and WHY they needs to be applied and WHEN
- Experience with Unit/Integration testing
- Familiarity with GoF patterns
- Timely communication of status and impediments
- Stress tolerance
- Customer focus
- Responsibility for result
- Knowledge of EntityFramework
- Knowledge of Multithreading
- Familiarity with ASP.NET Core 2.1.0
- Understanding of PoEAA, patterns, Anti-patterns
- Experience with Angular 2+/TypeScript
- Customer communication experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.