go to search
senior .net developer for a retail company
Senior .NET Developer for a Retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Analyze and translate high-level customer requirements into detailed designs to solve complex business problems
- Define interfaces and develop code for modules across products or services and may influence or drive architectural changes
- Increase code quality through code reviews and writing unit, integration, and acceptance tests
- Optimize, refactor, and reuse code to improve performance and maintainability while ensuring maximum efficiency, effectiveness, and return on investment
- Write code using secure programming patterns and by finding, fixing, and enhancing security in existing applications
- Develop and maintain thorough technical documentation for the product or service
- Participate in design and code reviews and share best practices; proactively seek mentorship from others
- 3+ years of experience in .NET Development
- Experience creating applications and features in an object-oriented environment (ex. C#, .NET Service Stack, .Net Core)
- Experience with database objects in relational databases (ex. MS SQL) including schema design, stored procedure development and performance and optimization techniques
- Experience with non-relational databases (ex. MongoDB, Elastic, Cosmos)
- Experience with HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with unit, integration, and acceptance testing
- Experience with version control systems (ex. GIT, GitHub, TFS, etc.)
- Experience with CI/CD continuous integration / continuous deployment practices
- Experience with data streaming architecture and frameworks (ex. Kafka, RabbitMQ, ESB)
- Experience with tooling, such as Webpack, SASS, npm, etc
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.