senior .net developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer is a British online fashion and cosmetic retailer. The company was founded in London. It sells and offers a wide range of fashion-related content.
- Work as a part of an enthusiastic and motivated agile development team that takes pride in delivering high-quality software into production
- Take a test firs approach from business requirements through to code
- Continually develop and improve code and technology, whilst playing an active role in the conception of brand new features for our millions of global customers
- Keep customers happy by writing high quality code to handle hyper-scale demand
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Knowledge of C#, ideally using latest versions of .NET Framework or .NET Core (C#)
- A good understanding of pipeline automation & DevOps culture - Git, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, Azure DevOps
- ATDD/BDD experience
- Software Craftsmanship experience
- Knowledge of CI/CD
- Familiar with Scrum/Kanban
- Great team player, strong verbal and written communicator
- Knowledge of AKS/ACS/AAD/Cloud Services
- Understanding of Azure Service Bus
- Familiar with Azure Blob Storage
- Understanding of Azure Cosmos DB, SQL DB
- Knowledge of CQRS, DDD, Event Sourcing
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.