senior .net developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
The customer serves clients worldwide, processes and distributes agricultural food products, offers cereals, oilseeds, grains, coffee, sugar, cotton, and other packaged food items.
- Participate in Agile rituals (Daily, Grooming, Retrospectives, etc.)
- Gather specific requirements and suggest the best solutions to implement them
- Design, develop and deliver complex high quality solutions according to business requirements, user stories, etc
- Upgrade already existing and add new product features
- Implement complex integrations with external systems
- Fix production issues
- Documentation update
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Help to estimate the complexity of the tasks
- Answer advanced question from users
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies and trends / meet quality standard
- 3+ years of proficiency in coding skills: C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .Net WebAPI, LINQ, EntintyFramework,WCF, XML
- Knowledge of SQL, MsSQL Server, T-SQL (stored procedures, views, ability to solve performance issues on the database side);
- Experience in JS(ES5,ES6), jQuery, Angular, Bootstrap, jQuery UI, PowerShell/Bash
- Knowledge of Jira,VCS, CD/CI, Jenkins, Team city Jetbrains
- Ability to write tests (Unit tests, integration tests using xUnit, nUnit, or related);
- Middleware knowledge Linux administration, Windows Server administrator
- Understanding HTTP / FTP protocols, ETL, REST API best practices
- Experience in architectural principals (SOLID, OOP/OOD, TDD, Design Patterns);
- Root Cause Analysis
- Support analysis
- Strong Analytical mindset
- Customer Success mindset
- Able to work in autonomy
- Easy to communicate with end-clients
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Bootstrap CSS
- Oracle RDBMS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.