senior .net developer for an American luxury store
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Developer with strong experience with .NET 4.5+, knowledge of Web API and familiar with Entity Framework to join our team.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- 3+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong experience with .NET 4.5+
- Experience with .NET Core 2.0
- Knowledge of Web API
- Familiar with Entity Framework
- Experience with XUnit/NUnit
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Java
- JMS experience
- Knowledge of Angular JS
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.