senior .net developer for an energy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer with knowledge of MS SQL and basic knowledge of Angular to join our team.
The client is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle
- 3+ years of experience with both .NET framework and .NET core
- Knowledge of MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of Angular
- Experience with measuring and optimizing performance
- Experience with Azure cloud
- Experience with Source Control (git)
- Experience with Continuous Integration (based Azure Devops, Bamboo or similar)
- Knowledge of Solution Design Patterns and Best Practices
- Good problem solving and communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- AI experience will be a big plus
- Solid experience with Azure cloud
- Kafka or EventStore experience
- Azure DevOps
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Grafana or similar tools for metrics visualization
- Prometheus or similar
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.