go to search
senior .net developer for an insurance company
Senior .NET Developer for an Insurance Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer with 3+ years of experience to join our development team.
The customer is an insurance and reinsurance company that leverages analytics and research to create underwriting and investment value for its clients and shareholders.
- Play as a developer to contributing to the design and implementation of complex code
- Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
- Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
- Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions requirements
- 3+ years' experience with .NET
- 3+ years' experience in Azure and Azure DevOps
- Experience with SQL
- Strong English skills (B2)
- Agile thinking
- Strong communication skills
nice to have
- Experience with ReactJS, Power apps
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
For your comfortable work
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
For your growth
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.