go to search
senior .net developer for business company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer For Business Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Develop and modernize software applications using best practices in coordination with a distributed team.
- Have an advanced understanding of software development methodologies and the demonstrated ability to design and develop complex software systems.
- Contribute to design choices where necessary.
- Contribute in all aspects of an Agile software development process including: design, programming, testing, documentation, quality assurance and implementation.
- Lead code reviews to enforce code standards and provide constructive feedback to developers.
- Mentor the technical resources on the team to reinforce best practice and develop the team members.
- Looks forward to leveraging “innovation time” to work on pet projects and special areas of interest.
- 3+ years of experience developing cloud-native applications:
- Full stack development
- C# / .Net Core
- AWS - Serverless / Lambda
- Containers - Docker, ECS/EKS, and Kubernetes
- Message Queueing Services – Amazon SQS / MQ
- DevOps - CI/CD practices and tools and understanding of pipelines
- Experience with Domain Driven Design (DDD) software development practices.
- Knowledge of design patterns and N-Tier architecture.
- Experience with SaaS-based software development on large to enterprise-class applications.
- Experience designing applications iteratively with continuous collaboration between business and tech.
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.