go to search
senior .net developer for energy company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior .NET Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Build highly available and secure middle layer applications using client frameworks such as .net. Looking for a strong back-end engineer
- Develop RESTful API’s in .NET
- Execute the full software development lifecycle, including design, build, test, deployment, administration and maintenance of data platforms
- Participate in testing sessions, including integrated testing cycles and user acceptance testing
- Provide estimates for software development efforts
- Develop software components that meet standards of quality and architecture, including the documentation and implementation of unit tests, scripts and test harnesses
- 3+ years full SDLC experience utilizing .NET
- Good understanding of software engineering and architecture practices
- Experience with NoSQL databases (Mongo, Redis)
- Understanding of Inversion of Control (IoC) and Dependency Injection
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology
- Working knowledge of secure web api development best practices
- Experience with software testing processes including the creation and execution of both client & server side unit tests
nice to have
- Front-end experience (Angular 4+)
- Working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.