go to search
Senior .NET Developer For Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Participate feature development (investigation, estimation, implementation, writing tests)
- Contribute to bug fixing
- Work in team, participate in stand-ups, weekly meetings, provide advice to Portfolio and/or QA team
- 3+ years of experience with .NET
- Experience with C++ or C#, willingness to learn the other, as we utilize both languages
- Experience with C++:
- Experience with newer C++ standards, at least C++11 but higher is the better
- Good knowledge of STL
- Knowledge of C#:
- Knowledge of WPF, LINQ is an advantage
- Knowledge of testing, preferably with NUnit
- Knowledge of Design patterns
- Knowledge of SOLID
- Knowledge of Version control systems, preferably Git
- Knowledge of WinForms
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.