go to search
senior .net developer for energy company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior .NET Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior .NET Developer to join our team.
- Working with geographically distributed scrum teams in developing and supporting CDS API Products
- Understand and break down the business requirements into technical story points. Estimate the same
- Collaborate with other CDS Product teams for integration, bug fix, defect root cause analysis and remediation
- Helps in creation & update of knowledge by documenting the processes and functional areas within CDS domain
- Helps in creation & update of knowledge by documenting the processes and functional areas within A2R domain
- 3+ years of .Net Core experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software development of which 3 years specializing in Microsoft .NET Core and 2 years of recent experience in development of REST APIs.
- Knowledge of creating REST API documentation using POSTMAN, Swagger and YAML
- Experience of working on Microservices with Container (eg: Docker)
- Experience in No-SQL databases ( eg: MongoDB / InfluxDB)
- Experience with security frameworks or access delegation (eg: OAuth2)
- Experience with Scrum and other Agile processes
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps , Git and source control
nice to have
- Experience in AMQP and messaging tools like RabbitMQ is a plus
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.